12 best videos I had saved to "watch later"
I recently flied from Toronto to Seoul and back. It's a lot of flying and I spent this time catching up on my "watch later" playlist. These are the ones I liked most:
- How The Four-Day Workweek Could Change The Future Of Work
- Aptera commutes just on solar, gets 1K mile-range when full
- The Benefit of Living With No Purpose - Alan Watts
- Adam Neumann in His First Public Interview Since Leaving WeWork
- Is the Scottie Barnes Criticism FAIR?
- Examining Interesting Maps Part 4
- All House Framing Explained...In Just 12 Minutes!
- "The Mess We're In" by Joe Armstrong
- This book cured my eco-anxiety
- CS50 Lecture by Mark Zuckerberg - 7 December 2005
- The Biggest Ideas in the Universe | 5. Time
- Mass Psychosis - How an Entire Population Becomes Mentally Ill